Monday, December 12, 2016

Holiday Shopping

Have you ever wondered what life would be like if we didn't have to play Santa? What if we just decided to not partake in different rituals due to the real meaning behind them? A few years ago I decided to not to allow my life to be like others when it came to many holidays. In times past I would go all out buying all kinds of things many for ungrateful children who I told myself I didn't want them to be without. So often I would charge credit cards, use bill money to pay, or even take out loans just to cover expenses for holidays. A light went off as I realized that them kids ain't going to die if they don't get like other kids heck it might make them appreciate the fact they were told the truth. The thing that most bothered me is when a parent goes all out for their children who don't respect them enough to go to school(on time), get decent grades, or even help with house chores, but yet we go stand in long lines trying to get the things they don't need nor deserve! #THE SEEDS YOU PLANT...... the strange thing is when we really want to enforce them to do something and they don't what then. They(the child/children) have everything they need and want so why would they now would they listen. Then comes the behavior problems and the list goes on......... When you are ready to live your life for you and not for the worldly standards I challenge you to train your child correctly so they grow up respecting you for telling the truth, knowing how to save and not live beyond their means, and mostly don't allow yourself to be stressed out worrying how you gonna make it over. Lets do better and be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment